The new agenda is posted on the Monday afternoon before the council meeting
TOWN OF CHESTER
Regular Council Meeting
June 13, 2018
- Call to Order
- Public Comment
- Minutes of Regular Council Meeting, May 9, 2018
- May Adjustments and Journal Entries
- Findings of Investigation Committee Concerning Council Member, Scott Ross
- Streit Holdings: New Connection/Apartment – Water/Sewer Ordinance
- Building Permit- First Bank of Montana
- Lifeguards: Wages & Assisted Manager Wage
Rules of the Town of Chester City Council Meeting
- The order of the meeting will follow the agenda as printed, unless altered by the Mayor for scheduling purposes.
- Any questions, comments, or concerns by the public, which are not on an agenda item, will be discussed during public comment. Each person will be allowed up to, but no more than, five minutes.
- Any person (public or council) who chooses to yell, use profanity, or talk over someone already talking, will be excused from the meeting.